Enterox Enterprise Sales
Enterprise Software Sales Executive (Job Description)
Enterox provides a new breed of Enterprise Software as cloud services to mid-size companies for automation of their day-to-day operations, covering sales, purchase, inventory, accounting, etc. grouped as solutions for customer relationship management, supply chain management and enterprise resource planning.
Enterox is hiring smart and dynamic candidate with good aptitude and communication skills for the role as Enterprise Software Sales Executive at Nagpur location. The responsibilities of Enterprise Software Sales Executive includes:-
- Achieving sales objectives by planning and executing field sales action plan.
- Generating leads and managing sales inquiry pipeline.
- Leveraging excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Presenting and demonstrating ERP Software products at client site. (Involves traveling)
- Meeting quantitative and qualitative performance expectations and setting high standards for articulation and presentation of key messages and value proposition to customer executives.
- Managing client expectations and negotiations; providing feedback on pricing of products and services.
- Sales forecasting and projection based on experience.
- Providing client and market feedback for products and services improvement.
- Developing rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; generating new opportunities.
- Identifying potential sales partner companies and managing channel partners for sales and support.
- Performing inside sales activities for lead generation through calling, emailing and social networking.
- Applying market knowledge for planning unique selling propositions and differentiators.
In summary enterprise software sales requires both technical skills and selling skills. Further being able to grasp business processes of different companies and industries is essential for identifying the problems and pains that can be eliminated by applying specific technology solutions. This requires a thorough understanding of products and offerings along with curiosity for learning about companies from different industries and their business operations, processes and functions.
Being a startup Enterox has a culture of setting short term common goals as a team and every member takes up specific responsibilities that contributes towards achieving the common goals. If you have the passion and perseverance to push through the challenges with the team, you are welcome!
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to email@example.com along with details about current CTC, expected CTC and joining time frame.
Get In Touch For More Job Updates from Enterox!
For any enquiry related career at enterox please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgGet in touch